Publication in "Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems" is free of charge. Each author receive a free printed copy, if he/she would like.
Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems (JAMRIS) is a scientific, refereed, research-based quarterly, published by Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP. Topics include, but are not limited to, fundamentals of automation, robotics, distributed systems, navigation, sensors, mechatronics biomechatronics and mobile computing. Only original manuscripts, published nowhere else before, can be accepted for publication in the JAMRIS.
Preparation of the manuscript
Manuscript should be written in English, using 10-point font, double-spaced, in two columns format with 2.5 cm margins, and not more than 20 A4 (21 x 29.7 cm) pages length. Prepare your text using a word processing program and save it as a .doc or .rtf file. Please, save figures in additional single files as .jpg or .tif with 600 dpi definition (picture files) or in .xls (Microsoft Excel format is preferred). You may also add full version (text and figures) as a .pdf file, auxiliary for printing. All figures should be labeled.
Authors can use also a LateX template.
We don't expect camera-ready manuscripts.
- All tables and figures should be refereed in the text.
- References - at the end of paper - in following format (example): A. Author, "Title", Journal, vol. 1, 2000, no. 1, pages 1-11. DOI: [for periodicals). OR: A. Author, Title, London: Publishing House, 1900, pages 34-89 [for books, proceedings etc.].
- Manuscript should include abstract (300 words or less).
- Footnotes must be numbered.
- On the top of the manuscript - the author(s)'s last and given names, organization, postal address, zip/postal code, country as well as telephone, fax number and e-mail address of the corresponding author should be given (marked with asterix).
- Acknowledgement (e.g. for financial support) should be written at the end of the manuscript.
Regardless of the file format of the original submission, at revision you must provide us with an editable file of the entire article. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. Most formatting codes will be removed and replaced on processing the article.
Authors are recommended to proofread their texts before the final submission. Typographical errors are corrected according to the instructions of the proofreading. Major errors are sent back to the author.
Articles are reviewed by two independent reviewers, designated by the Editor-in-Chief in agreement with the Editorial Board and the Program Committee.
Manuscripts should be submitted online
Manuscript may be also sent via e-mail to Executive Editor:
- establish user's account at User Area and log in
- submit a file with the paper - at this level you can choose arbitrary format
Ms. Anna Ładan -